The situation you might be in...
- You are manufacturing products in China or other Asian countries, but for special materials, components or tools you rely on imports from Europe.
- You have several vendors in Europe, you place your orders to each of them, and you have to follow up every single delivery.
- You receive invoices from each supplier and have to administer payments.
- Your Logistics and Quality departments have to handle multiple goods receiving operations.
- Often the administration costs exceed the goods’ value.
- You want to improve this time consuming and inefficient process.
The solution we can offer you...
- We offer you “one-stop supply” from your European vendors.
- You place one order to us which may comprise items from multiple suppliers.
- We place orders to the vendors and follow up deliveries.
- As far as lead times allow, we combine shipments to you.
- We execute tax declarations and customs clearing and organize international transport.
- We take over all neccessary communication with your suppliers.
- You have to follow up only one order, you have fewer goods-in, you receive only one invoice. This takes workload from your Purchasing, Finance, Quality and Logistics departments. You save handling and financing costs.
- Through us, you have a one-stop, easy-to-use communication interface between you and your vendors - and most times we speak your vendors’ language.
- You simplify your international sourcing procedures and maintain your costs transparent.
- We maintain a buffer stock of goods for repeated deliveries, thus shortening lead times.
- Often you will benefit from cost savings through alternative vendors of the same product proposed by us.
- You can rely on our long-term experience in sourcing, customs clearing and exporting goods from Europe to Asia.
- Typically we charge you a fixed mark-up on the goods’ value, which depends on the type, volume and complexity of the business involved and which will be negotiated with you in advance.
- If we can offer the same product at better conditions, we share the benefit.
- Our charges are in a range which lets both sides be in a clear “win” position.